Knowledge and responses to the pandemic are changing constantly. We will try and provide you the most up-to-date information here. However, we encourage you to refer to the resources below which will have more in-depth information and links to sites that may provide additional assistance, information, support, and aid. For current Riverside county updates, go to rivcoph.org/coronavirus
| For the latest on the State guidelines.
BREAKING NEWS!! : 01/13/2021: RIVERSIDE COUNTY, CA — Officials are gearing up for a "massive vaccination program for more than two million county residents," according to a statement released Wednesday in Riverside County (patch.com).
The county has deployed a team that is setting up several sites capable of vaccinating thousands of residents each day. The first of those sites — for certain frontline workers and those 65 and older — were announced Wednesday. (Click here to see which frontline workers are eligible
"The county team is moving quickly to open more sites that will vaccinate even more of our residents," said Board Chair Karen Spiegel, Second District Supervisor. "We know so many of our residents want the vaccine and we're working diligently to make that happen."
The clinics will provide vaccines free of charge, however, those who show up will be required to register
prior to arrival and show proof of eligibility (badge, business identification, letter of proof from employer). Medical insurance information will be requested.
Those 65 and older who need assistance making an appointment can call the Riverside County Office of Aging at 800-510-2020 or 2-1-1.
To check for an available site and appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine: click here
VISITING THE LODGE OR COURTS?
- Must wear a mask, have your temperature taken, and FOB in
- Masks can be bandanas, scarves, handkerchiefs, or can be made from clothing such as t-shirts or other material.
- Guests are currently not permitted in any facility.
- CURRENT OPEN AMENITIES--
- MUST HAVE INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS :
- Bistro- delivery and to-go orders only
- Bocce Ball
- Paddleball-must wear mask
- Pickleball-must wear mask
- Putting Green
- Spa Pools: Lodge/Courts
- Tennis Courts-must wear mask
- The Summit is currently closed.
- The Salon is closed
- Lodge and Courts Outdoor pool are not heated
Activities and Meetings
There may be other activities and meetings listed on the web that are not actually operational. At this time, meetings should be conducted using virtual conferencing. Clubs, Groups or Classes with ten (10) people or less can request a meeting time with the Activities Department (951) 769-6358
for an outdoor meeting.
California BLUEPRINT FOR A SAFER ECONOMY
California has a new blueprint for reducing COVID-19 in the state with revised criteria for loosening and tightening restrictions on activities. Every county in California is assigned to a tier based on its test positivity and adjusted case rate for tier assignment including metrics from the last three weeks. (cdph.gov)
- The Plan: Click here
- Find Status of activities and businesses are open in the four tiers: Click here
- Understand which activities and businesses are open in the four tiers: Click here
- Explore the complete data by county-California Blueprint Data Chart: Click here
- The state hotline seniors can call to be connected to resources is (833) 544-2374.
- For the California Coronavirus (COVID19) Response website, go to covid19.ca.gov.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website is cdc.gov.
Posted January 14, 2021