Riverside County was moved from the Red Tier to the less restrictive Orange Tier, effective 04/08/2021. As such, the Board met at 1 p.m. and authorized the specific amenities to be open and capacity adjustments. As a reminder, guests are still not allowed inside any facility.
Community COVID-19 Update:
Knowledge and responses to the pandemic are constantly changing. We will try and provide you the most up-to-date information here. However, we encourage you to refer to the resources below, which will have more in-depth information and links to sites that may provide additional assistance, information, support, and aid. For current Riverside county updates, go to rivcoph.org/coronavirus
| For the latest on the State guidelines.
Those 65 and older who need assistance making an appointment can call the Riverside County Office of Aging at 800-510-2020 or 2-1-1.
To check for an available site and appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine: click here
VISITING THE LODGE OR COURTS?
- Must wear a mask, have your temperature taken, and FOB in
- Masks can be bandanas, scarves, handkerchiefs, or can be made from clothing such as t-shirts or other material.
- Guests are currently not permitted in any facility.
- CURRENT OPEN AMENITIES--
- MUST HAVE INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS :
- Bistro- indoor seating now available.
- Billiards-must wear a mask
- Movie Theater- must wear a mask
- Paddle Tennis Courts at the Lodge-must wear a mask
- Pickleball Courts at the Lodge-must wear a mask
- Ping Pong (indoors)- must wear a mask
- Ping Pong (outdoors)-must wear a mask
- Putting Green at the Courts
- Salon open to operate indoors
- Spa Pools: Lodge/Courts
- Shuffle Board
- Tennis Courts-must wear mask
- Bocce Ball is currently closed
- Horseshoes are currently closed
- The Summit is currently closed.
Activities and Meetings
The website may list other activities and meetings that are not operational. At this time, meetings should be conducted using virtual conferencing.
California BLUEPRINT FOR A SAFER ECONOMY
California has a new blueprint for reducing COVID-19 in the state with revised criteria for loosening and tightening restrictions on activities. Every county in California is assigned to a tier based on its test positivity and adjusted case rate for tier assignment, including metrics from the last three weeks. (cdph.gov)
- The Plan: Click here
- Find status of activities and businesses that are open in the four tiers: Click here
The governor has urged us to check on our senior neighbors to help them stay connected. Neighbors can do this safely by calling or texting. We have residents who live alone and may be experiencing anxiety, a sense of isolation, or may need assistance in grocery or pharmacy pickups. For additional information, click on this link:
- The state hotline seniors can call to be connected to resources is (833) 544-2374.
- For the California Coronavirus (COVID19) Response website, go to covid19.ca.gov.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website is cdc.gov.