REOPENING NOTICE :
- Face Masks must be worn by those who are unvaccinated.
- Residents, please be sure to have your key fob with you when entering any facility. If you do not have your key fob on hand, you will be asked to sign in and show your ID.
- If you have guests visiting the facility, they must be accompanied at all times by the qualifying resident. Residents are required to sign in all guests at each facility.
- Guests under 18 years of age are allowed in the Lodge pool area between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily. See page 28 of the Community Guidelines for more information.
- The Summit Pool will continue to operate by reservations for all 3 lanes.
FACILITY GUEST POLICY:
1. Notwithstanding any other community guideline, guests must be accompanied by a Four Seasons at Beaumont resident when using the facilities.
2. All residents and guests must register with the staff when first entering the facility. A guest is a guest for the entire day for which they are registered.
3. Six guests (6) are permitted, per day, per household except for group activities. Only two (2) guests per household are permitted when the purpose of the visit is a club or group activity. The sponsoring resident must be a member of the group and participate in the activity. All residents must log in their guests at the front desk. Guests under the age of 18 are considered children. An individual eighteen (18) years of age or older is considered an adult. Any guests not officially logged in will be requested to do so and, if he or she refuses, will be asked to leave the premises.
4. Residents are responsible for his/her guest(s) activity and/or behavior at all times.
5. Without exception, guests are not allowed use of the following:
a. Work out room, except for an accredited personal trainer*
b. Locker room and indoor showers (restrooms may be utilized)
c. Computer room
*NOTE: Accredited personal trainers will not be considered a guest, but must be registered with the staff.
6. Guests may not participate in any Association sponsored fitness programs.
7. Guests are welcome to utilize any of the following areas within the facility:
d. Private Parties in facility rooms HOA residents are prohibited from lending keys, cards, ID’s, equipment, etc. to any non-resident. Any of these items discovered with a non-resident must be surrendered to staff immediately.
8. Residents must FOB or sign in each and every time they enter the Lodge, Summit or Courts facility.