Knowledge and responses to the pandemic are changing constantly. We will try and provide you the most up-to-date information here. However, we encourage you to refer to the resources below which will have more in-depth information and links to sites that may provide additional assistance, information, support, and aid. For current Riverside county updates, go to rivcoph.org/coronavirus | For the latest on the State guidelines please click here.
VISITING THE LODGE SUMMIT OR COURTS?
COVID-19 COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
- Must wear a mask, have your temperature taken, and FOB in
- Masks can be bandanas, scarves, handkerchiefs, or can be made from clothing such as t-shirts or other material.
- Guests are currently not permitted in any facility.
- OPEN AMENITIES:
- Bistro- Outdoor seating only, to-go orders and deliveries. No indoor seating.
- Bocce Ball- By Reservation
- Horseshoes-By Reservation
- Lodge and Courts Pool- By reservation.
- Paddleball-By Reservation
- Pickleball-By Reservation
- Putting Green- By Reservation
- Salon- By appointment
- Shuffleboard- By Reservation
- Tennis Courts-By Reservation
Activities and Meetings
There may be other activities and meetings listed on the web that are not actually operational. At this time, meetings should be conducted using virtual conferencing. Clubs, Groups or Classes with ten (10) people or less can request a meeting time with the Activities Department (951) 769-6358
for an outdoor meeting.
California BLUEPRINT FOR A SAFER ECONOMY
California has a new blueprint for reducing COVID-19 in the state with revised criteria for loosening and tightening restrictions on activities. Every county in California is assigned to a tier based on its test positivity and adjusted case rate for tier assignment including metrics from the last three weeks. (cdph.gov)
- The Plan: Click here
- Find Status of activities and businesses are open in the four tiers: Click here
- Understand which activities and businesses are open in the four tiers: Click here
- Explore the complete data by county-California Blueprint Data Chart: Click here
- The state hotline seniors can call to be connected to resources is (833) 544-2374.
- For the California Coronavirus (COVID19) Response website, go to covid19.ca.gov.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website is cdc.gov.