Enjoy access to our current edition of The Breeze magazine. Our archive includes older editions of The Breeze (2012-present) and The Sentinel (2008-2012) magazines.
How to submit to The Breeze
Please read the following carefully and please adhere to our scheduling needs:
- Articles must be submitted no earlier than the 1st day of the month and by 12 noon on the 8th of each month.
- Articles go directly to our publisher, Image Up. The email submission address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive acknowledgment that we have your article by the 10th of the month. Please do not call First Service Residential to check if your article was received. They will not know. If you urgently need to communicate with someone about your article, you can email or call Laurie Larson, Communications Board Chair, or Kris Corbett, Breeze Editor. Email to email@example.com or call Laurie Larson at (951) 922-0934 or Kris Corbett at (951) 235-4450.
- We are unable to accept articles before the first of the month. If you are a regular article writer and will be out of town during article submission time, please delegate the submission of your article to a friend or committee, club, group, or class member on your behalf.
- We will no longer call the designated article writer to remind them that their article submission is late. We know that a monthly deadline is easy to forget, so please make a note on your calendar, set an alarm on your mobile phone, or tie a string around your finger. If your article is not received on time, it will not be printed. If you have a legitimate exception to the deadline, please get in touch with Laurie or Kris at the above email or phone numbers.
Click here to see Style Guide for the Breeze. Please refer to it when writing your articles. We will greatly appreciate your efforts in using the guide, as it will save significant time when we are proofing copy.
If you would like to submit a photo for The Breeze, please keep in mind:
• For the cover, a vertical or portrait format is preferred; simple uncluttered photos work best.
• All digital photos should have a resolution of 4 megapixels to higher, 300 dots per inch (dpi) or at least 1536 x 1024 pixels.
• Send JPG format photos by attaching to this email.
• If you have any questions, please call our publisher, Courtney Taylor, at (909) 797-3647.
The Four Seasons Homeowners Association (HOA) and Image Up Advertising & Design accept no responsibility for content, accuracy, or opinion, expressed or implied, of articles, announcements, or advertisements in this magazine. The inclusion of advertisements does not carry with it an endorsement, actual or implied, for the product or service advertised. The Four Seasons HOA, Communications Board, and Image Up & Design do not accept responsibility or liability for damage occasioned through use of products or services advertised herein. Only articles, announcements, and other news items submitted by Four Seasons residents or otherwise approved by the Communications Board and pertaining to committees, clubs, groups, and sanctioned community activities will be considered for publication. All items submitted are subject to editing and are not guaranteed to be printed at the discretion of the Communications Board. Contents of The Breeze magazine, including all text and photographs, are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or reprinted without the express permission of the Communications Board and/or Image Up Advertising & Design.
Advertising in the Breeze
If you would like to advertise in the Breeze, please contact Stacey Parr at Image Up Advertising & Design at (909) 435-5042